Saturday, February 24, 2007

Obsessions and Upsets

I am obsessed with Bulk Barn knock-off chocolate mini-eggs. Last year they were SO BAD but it's like the crazy kitchen people with the company decided to work on the recipe and now they're amazing!!!! I'm in trouble for sure.
I would really like the major people in my life to just simmer down and stop moving around. My manager, Kathy, at the Penningtons store I work at has been transferred to another location effective Sunday. I'm pretty bummed about it. Kathy is like the raunchiest person I know and I love spending time with her. She's hilarious but she's also really wise, and I've learned a lot from working with her. The ladies at my work and I are taking her to Montana's for dinner tomorrow night so I'm baking a cake to eat for dessert. I'm really sad to see her go, no matter how good the new manager is apparently going to be. Her name is Sonja and she's described as "everyone's mom". I don't need another mom, I have one. I need a crazy, hilarious, somewhat innapropriate older woman to idolize.
Life is so not fair.

-Laur

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Bulk Bark is the shizz-nizz (almost as much as you!)

-Lisa