Friday, December 15, 2006

What a week!





Wow, what a week I've had!!! After much preparation and cleaning of the house, Mom, Sarah and I had a lovely party on December 9th. We called it a New Beginning Party and a lot of people came. I got a little tipsy, but nothing I couldn't handle :P
Since the party things have been pretty relaxed in our house. We've been working on cleaning and purging the house of all the junk and garbage that Ralph had let pile up over the years, and it's going very well. Mom can even park the car in the garage! Amazing! We've been piling up a lot of garbage and it feels like such a waste to me, but there's nothing we can do about that.
The weather has been perfect for cleaning the garage, though, and I think we can look forward to a very green Christmas.
More updates to come!
-Laura

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura! Great to see the pics of you and B and S. Your hair looks good long and I love the satin bolero top. Cute! I am so glad you all have that party. I wish I could have been there. Am so happy that you three have a new beginning!!!! woohoo! Love and hugs, A Bren