Sunday, December 31, 2006

Get ready for me, 2007. There's a storm coming!

So I saw this awesome movie on Friday night. It's called "Night at the Museum" and it stars Ben Stiller and Robin Williams. Ben's character Larry makes a threat to a Kapuchin monkey named Dexter: "There's a storm coming, my friend. A storm is coming." I think I'm going to use that threat for the new year. I'm the storm, and I can't be stopped.
Hopefully that analogy will work out!
Tonight I'm heading to my friend Yafit's house for an awesome New Year's Eve shindiggery-do, where there will be much craziness and many good times.
Earlier today my mom and I went to Canadian Tire and got all the supplies we need to paint the bathroom that Sarah and I share. I didn't actually think that we would get it done while Sarah was away, but apparently we're on the ball. I'm pretty excited.

Anyways, to all my family and friends, have a Happy, Healthy New Year!

-Laur

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope 2007 is all you hope it to be and more!
Love, A Bren

Rachel said...

Laur, I am loving your blogs! Hope your new year's was lovely!! xoxo.